Endomorph Body Type in Women
Women with endomorph body type must try to work towards burning more calories and fat directly from the cells. To achieve this task, aerobic exercises and low intensity workouts are needed. There are many exercise routines which will work wonders for women with endomorph body type. More focus should be given on the cardiovascular exercises.
Characteristics of Endomorphic Body Type in Women
- Fall asleep easily
- Attacks of fatigue/tiredness
- Slow metabolic rate
- Have to work extremely hard to lose weight
- Lose weight slowly when compared to other body types
- Difficulty in maintaining their figure
- Can easily gain muscle mass, but they are often underdeveloped
- Pear-shaped physique
- Body fat accumulates in the lower regions of the woman’s body, mostly in thighs, hips, butt and lower abdomen
- High levels of accumulated body fat (can be overweight)
- Short limbs
- Small shoulders
- Medium or large bones/joints
- Round, smooth body
Famous Endomorphic Women Personalities
Here are a few famous women personalities who have endomorph body type – Sophie Dahl, Minnie Driver, Kate Winslet, Queen Latifah, Rosanne, Sophia Loren, Oprah Winfrey, Marilyn Monroe, Brigitte Bardot, Shakira, Beyonce Knowles and Jennifer Lopez.
Prospects of Women with Endomorph Body Type
There is no easy solution for this body type. You will definitely have to put forth more effort to lose weight than other body types, but keep in mind that nobody is saying you CAN’T lose those extra pounds! On the contrary, you have to work harder to lose weight and achieve a stunning and enviable figure. You simply require more determination and strong will to achieve your desired goal.