Saving Money Quotes to Keep You Motivated
Remember your mom narrating you the story The ant and the grasshopper? The clever ant managed to save for the rainy day. Similarly, several saving money quotes and proverbs have been written to motivate us to do just that- SAVE. This reminds me of a dear friend who always quotes Save money today or regret tomorrow. To be honest, it really inspires me to spend money diligently. Therefore, I thought of sharing a few inspiring saving money quotes to motivate us.
Money Saving Quotes
- “The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket. – Kin Hubbard
- “A penny saved is a penny earned.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust.” -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- “All days are not the same. Save for a rainy day. When you don’t work, savings will work for you.” -M.K Soni
- “Can implementing the three Rs- reduce, recycle, reuse, save you money? If you only implemented the three Rs in your kitchen, you would save money.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “The best way to save money is not to lose it.” – Les Williams
- “Saving is a very fine thing. Especially when your parents have done it for you.” – Winston Churchill
- “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Never spend your money before you have it.” -Thomas Jefferson
- “The mint makes it first, it is up to you to make it last.” – Evan Esar
- “The art of living easily as to money is to pitch your scale of living one degree below your means.” – Sir Henry Taylor
- “The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;” – Proverbs 6:6-8
- “On the first day of every week each one of you is to put aside and save, as he may prosper.” -Corinthians 16:2
- “It is better to have a steady income than to be fascinating.” -Oscar Wilde
- “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” – Bo Derek
- “Money talks; the secret is to hold it long enough to hear what is says.” – W.P.G
- “I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.” – Jackie Mason
- “Today, there are three kinds of people: the have’s, the have-not’s, and the have-not-paid-for-what-they-have’s.” – Earl Wilson
People from other countries like Germany, France, Japan, England etc., save around 15% of their earning, Americans save less than 5% of their income. That’s too less! I hope the saving money quotes will call for some immediate action.