How to Lighten Dark Skin on Inner Thighs
We know that skin darkening in intimate areas, like the inner thighs, can be quite embarrassing. Normally, the skin in certain areas like the elbows, underarms, and inner thighs is darker than the skin in other areas of the body. Dark skin on the inner thighs might also be the result of being over weight. Thighs will rub against each other while running or walking, thereby making them darker. But don’t worry! Below are a few tips to lighten dark skin on the inner thighs.
Tips to lighten darker skin on the inner thighs
- Apply a cream that contains 2% hydroquinone, which is a skin-lightening agent. This cream should be used for a few months to achieve the desired results.
- Using petroleum jelly on your inner thighs will reduce the friction in that area.
- Try losing weight and the darkening will reduce. Sometimes, dark inner thighs result from the rubbing of the thighs. Soif you lose weight, the friction will be minimized.
Home remedies for lightening dark skin on the inner thighs:
Some home remedies can also lighten the dark skin on the inner thighs. Sincethese cures are natural, they are also safe.
- Vitamin E: Applying vitamin E on the affected area can greatly reduce the darkening.
- Apricot scrub: Regular cleansing and scrubbing of the skin with apricot scrub will lighten the skin.
- Aloe Vera gel: Using Aloe Vera on dark inner thighs is said to lighten the skin.
- Lemon juice: Squeeze the juice out of a lemon. Apply it to the inner thighs and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash the area. Follow this natural remedy for a few months to lighten dark skin.
- Yogurt and lemon paste: Mix yogurt and lemon juice into a thick paste. Apply this paste to the area for 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water.
- Water: Drinking at least 10 glasses of water daily keeps skin fresh and hydrated.
- Diet: Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Foods rich in anti-oxidants will help you improve the discoloration of skin.
These natural remedies should be used under professional guidance.